Who We Are
- Sirva, Inc was a $3.5 billion moving and relocation provider that received over 30 material weaknesses in its SOX 404 compliance in 2004 and 2005. Slash Pine Ventures (the predecessor firm to Agility), provided its SOX PLUS solution. Sirva reduced its material weakness to 2 in 2006
- Grant Prideco was a $2 billion manufacturer in the oil and gas industry that received a no compliance letter from its auditors in September 2004. Slash Pine provided its SOX PLUS solution, successfully completing the project on time in March 2005.
- Input/Output is a $500 million seismic company that was seeking a SOX solution in 2004. Slash Pine provided its SOX PLUS solution to implement a turnkey solution in 2004 and again in 2005.
- SulphCo is an oil and gas technology company with a $400 million market cap and no revenues that was seeking a cost effective SOX solution in 2007. Agility provided its downsized SOX PLUS LITE solution and did a turnkey SOX implementation for under $75,000.
- Epic Energy Resources went public via a reverse merger in 2006 and completed acquisition of $70 million in revenues in 2007. Agility prepared Epic’s 8-K filings (including pro formas), the financial section of its S-1A registration statement and its 10-K and 10-Q filings.
- Exousia made an acquisition of its initial company in 2008 and needed assistance with its 8-K requirements. Agility built the financial records of the acquisition and prepared the 8-K filing with pro forma financial statements.
- New Century is a small public exploration and production company that needed a part-time CFO to assist with SEC Reporting, finance and operation management. Agility provided an acting CFO to work two to three days a week or as needed.
- American Medical Technologies is a small dental manufacturer that was seeking a cost effective SOX solution. Agility provided a turnkey SOX implementation for less than $35,000.
- Complete Production Services is a $1.5 billion public company that uses Agility to provide interim internal audit personnel to perform audits as directed by the Audit Director.
"The difference in the Agility business model is it is focused on providing a successful solution and solving problems. We lead projects instead of following a plan that does not work."
- Mike Shea
Agility Dallas/Ft Worth Market Leader